Wednesday, April 1, 2009

10 Things going on right now...

Ohhhh my how long its been since I've updated. And there are a ton of things to update as well.

1. School is ONE MONTH from being done for the semester. Hallelujah! (and FOUR months from being done altogether!!)
2. I leave for Italy on May 15th and am tacking on a few days in Paris until June 2nd. I cannot WAIT!
3. I am so incredibly busy right now, it's absolutely ridiculous.
4. Because I'm so busy, I've decided to quit going to my small group. I know, I was SO excited about it before, but right now I don't have the time - and I don't think that I get that much out of it.
5. Michael may or may not be moving in :)
6. Michael and I may or may not be moving to Washington, DC in August.
7. It's my birthday on Saturday. I'm old. :(
8. I filed my taxes yesterday and, surprisingly, I'm getting something back from this lovely government. Who would have thought?
9. annndd... the baby is up... back to my nannying duties!

1 comment:

Odette said...

Hey! If you want I can FB you some great stuff to see in Paris! :)