For the past 6 months I've been holding out. EHhh... perhaps it has been longer than that, but whatever.
I've been completely and utterly fucking miserable. I can contribute about 75% of that miserable-ness to the relationship I tried to make work... and 25% of it to the fact that I didn't get out when I knew it was time. Looking back, I don't think I would do it any other way but it doesn't mean it didn't suck in the process.
I guess I just didn't write about it because, once I write about it, it becomes real. Keeping this from becoming real exempted the emotions that come with the realness of the situation. If that makes sense?
So here's the whole truth. And nothing but the truth. Perhaps I'll have more to say - and be back to my fun-loving self - once I get out of this relationship.
His fault? not entirely. My fault? not entirely either. It's just that time.
I've vented and tried to work things out. I've explored all the possible options and tried everything imaginable. But it just isn't working.
So there you have it. :)
1 comment:
That's crappy! Although I was once in a similar relationship situation and once I came to terms with the fact that it was really over and it was time to move on things were amazing. It was like a 100lb weight lifted off me!
I am sure that everything will work out for you and you'll be in a better place for it!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment