It's been a while since I've written. I know this. So many whirlwind things have been going on... 10 Things, shall we?
1. Carrie came last week for a week. I didn't want her to go - we had SO much fun while she was here. We didn't get to go to Austin, but each night was a success anyway. I can't wait to hear if she decides to move here or not.... it'll be great for us to live in the same city again.
2. I have come to the conclusion that boys are weird. Not just weird, weird. But SUPER weird. They'll be ALL about you one minute, then drop off the face of the earth the next. I know I'm not supposed to be in a relationship right now (otherwise, I'd be in one) but geeze. Boys are just super weird. That's all I can say.
3. The job thing is really starting to ramp up. I have now had 2 interviews and am waiting on two more. I got a call yesterday saying there is a solid offer in the works with one and I should see it in writing next week. I don't know which direction to go... and it's a HUGE career move with whichever one I take. *sigh* hopefully I'll make the right decision.
4. I did end up going to the Greg Laswell show, as mentioned in the last post. It's a long story, but I'm glad I did. He's such a great singer. You should really go check out his music.
5. I have been SO super stoked about Kaskade and the Electric Daisy Carnival this weekend. I'm not going to get to go now, and that's a HUGE bummer. I know he'll be back, but I'm still sad I'm missing an opportunity to see him.
6. I'm going home this weekend. There is some family "ish" going on that needs me there. I'm not really telling anyone (friends) I'm going because I'll feel guilty for not hangin out.
7. It's hotter than hell out here in D-town. It's only 8:30 and it's already 81 degrees. My tan looks nice, so that's the up-side. But geebus, it's hot!
8. I was reconnected with Sam last week. I ran into his sister on a patio out here, really weird. After THIS incident, I thought I'd never be speaking to him again. I got a phone call from him about an hour later, apologizing for the way things were left between us earlier. I talked to him for a minute, then told him I needed to go because I was with my friends. He text and asked if I would forgive him. Eh, not so much. I brushed it off.
That's all I've got - and that's a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment