Tuesday, September 25, 2007

10 things that would make this week a little better

1. Getting some more sleep. I've been deprived for the last 5 days of any sort of normal sleep.
2. Finding a new roommate. The 1st is fast approaching... and there's no one locked in to moving in yet. This process is incredibly stressful.
3. Getting my nails done. They're way overdue but the girl who does them had the day off today. Of course, on the one convenient day for me to be able to go.
4. Some sex.
5. Another "Surprise Wednesday"
6. Winning the lottery. I'm sure if I play with the number 4, all of my dreams will come true... That number seems to show up everywhere I go!
7. Class being canceled tomorrow night. (wow, wouldn't THAT be nice?!!)
8. A new pair of shoes :)
9. More sleep.
10. A smooth trip to Philly on Thursday and Friday. You've gotta love business trips.

No comments: