
The sun's not really shinin', but today's a fabulous day.
1. I got plenty of sleep last night. I even stayed up a little later, but slept in until about 1030. Hooray!
2. Rae and I received a check in the mail from our bitch-ass ex landlord. It was for our full deposit, refunded. I was absolutely shocked! I'm so glad we don't have to take her to court now!
3. I met with the family that I start nannying for as soon as I can get my schedule down to friday nights at the restaurant. They're going to pay me $15 an hour for 20 or so hours a week and it's a super easy job. Their 7 month old sleeps every other hour. :)
4. I talked to Michael and we're going to dinner tonight after I get out of class. I'm really excited to get to spend some time with him. This weekend was incredibly rough for us. He's doing better now.
5. Rae is moving out at the end of this week, so I've got to find a roommate asap. She's still going to pay for her share until I do, but I definitely don't want her to have to pay more than she should.
6. My church's group thing is this Saturday night and I'm STOKED. This couldn't come at a better time for me.
Ok, so 6 things about today should be enough. I have class in a few, so just wanted to write a little. :) Oh, happy day!
No comments:
Post a Comment