Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bizarre train ride...

In my city, we have a form of public transit that moves homeless people rapidly through the city. Working people use it if it's convenient... I use it to get back and forth to school. Usually, when I ride the train, I just keep to myself - don't talk to anyone - just sit there and listen to my ipod or check up on things on my blackberry. It's a short, 20 minute (max) ride.

This evening, while riding the train home from school, staring off in to space, I start to hear something like a pouring sound coming from behind me. I glance over my shoulder and there's a homeless man sitting there. Penis out. Pissing all over the seat and wall.

Seriously?

I jumped up and ran toward the front of the train car and at the next stop got on the car ahead of the one I was on. I seriously could not believe he whipped it out in front of everyone and just started pissing all over himself like it was a good idea.

Yeesh. I wonder what happened in his brain to make him think that it was alright to do that. Was it like Britney and her head-shaving incident. One day, she went into the hair dresser thinking she's just going to do a few highlights here and there. She sits down and starts telling the lady what she wants and something just snaps... "you know what, just shave it all off."

Could he have been thinking that he needed to go to the bathroom or go get something to eat - then he just snaps and says "What the hell, I'll just whip it out right here and take care of it. Who gives a fuck if it's all over me, too"

Bizarre, bizarre world we live in.

1 comment:

Odette said...

OOhhh get used to that if you go to Paris. Men pee everywhere there, even in the middle of the day! Eww that's really really gross!