I'm going to need to learn how to update this thing from my Blackberry... then, maybe I'd update it a whole lot more! I always think of interesting stories to tell - hilarious ones at that - and other things to share, yet never have time for it. So, in lieu of posting for the past month... I'll give you 10 things. :) Enjoy!
1. I leave for Italy on Friday... I am STOKED. Not really for the Italy part - mostly the Paris, France part at the end of the trip. Holler!
2. I made STRAIGHT A's this semester. Mmmmmhmmm. I never thought that possible... ESPECIALLY not at the school I go to - shitty University, at best. Although, Straight A's does not translate to a 4.0... because if you get a 90, you've got an A-. :) Either way, I made the dean's list and I'm incredibly excited that I made all A's. Go me!
3. Michael was supposed to move to DC while I was gone in Italy, now that may not happen. I think he's going to be here for the summer.... and leave in August. That's more along my time frame lines. Interesting ;)
4. I have so much to prepare before I leave on Friday. PLUS I have class for the trip all week. Lovely, right?
5. I think I'm getting sick. Last night I had the worst stomach ache ever... and this morning, one of my lymph nodes were swollen. I feel like sha-poopie.
6. Rae and her boyfriend are "engaged" now... so happy for them!
7. I have ONE class left and I'll be a college graduate. Hooray!!
Ok, so maybe only 7 for right now. I have a feeling there's SO much more to share but I just can't think of it all right now :) Have a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment