Sunday, May 24, 2009

Viva Italia!

Ahhhh... I have wanted to write in this blog SO badly... just as much as I'm sure you're curious about my travels. But, getting to a computer has been somewhat challenging. Between the endless days that allow for at most 4 hours of sleep... to the crazy adventures I've been having, it's just not been happening. I have to write a blog for my class - and I haven't even been able to keep up with that!

There are SO many things I've experienced that I want to share and I'll probably just have to sit in front of the computer when I return and write all about them. Luckily, I've been writing bits and pieces on paper to jog my memory.

At this point, I've got over 400 pictures on my camera and have a week and two days left of this trip.

*sigh* I wish I had more to leave you with right now, but I'm exhausted... and we're leaving for Milan in like 8 hours. Yikes! (PS It's after midnight here right now...)

Anyway, I look forward to sharing my trip :)

Hooray!!!

No comments: