1. There are no fat people in Europe. Everyone is skinny skinny. I felt like the fat one!! :)
2. People ride bikes and mo-peds EVERYWHERE in Europe. It's awesome!
3. The smallest car in the US is the biggest car in Europe. (take that statement with a grain of salt... I was mostly in heavily populated cities where they have mini-cars everywhere!)
4. There are SO many stairs in France. It was a great butt workout!
5. The people are so much friendlier in Europe - ie airline personnel, shop owners, etc. I literally witnessed a lady being cursed out by the airline lady behind the counter because she didn't understand what she was saying. I don't get why some people have to be so rude!
6. The olive oil in Italy is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!)
7. EVERYONE in Europe smokes EVERYWHERE. It's insane!
8. Students in the US don't learn multiple languages. I felt like everyone I encountered in Italy and France spoke English. :)
9. International book covers are much more exciting than ones in the US. I read Chasing Harry Winston and got the cover with the green stiletto on it. Fabulous!
10. There -is- something about the Tuscan Sun. It's absolutely amazing!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment