Monday, June 29, 2009

Little Blessings

I've been feeling crummy these past few days. Sinuses going crazy, not really getting a lot of sleep. So, I've been doped up on nyquil and dayquil and it hasn't really helped. I realized that since there is so many other things in those meds, that I probably should get something JUST for congestion.

So, I thought of the new Vicks44 line of meds that give you ONLY what you need. (ie. one for congestion). I looked through ALL of my coupons (yes, I'm an avid coupon-clipper) and couldn't find any for it. Cold and Flu medicine isn't cheap... about $5-8 per bottle! I even tried searching on the net for something.

To no avail, I didn't find any discounts. My discomfort, unfortunately, outweighs the cost... so I decided to hop in the car and grab some at the drugstore.

I walk in to CVS and find the whole line of Vicks44 specialized care products. They're all about $7.50 each (YIKES!)... except the one I wanted for congestion. It's marked at over 75% off... only $1.89.

Crazy, right?! It was such a little blessing from God... a nice little discount on what I needed to feel better. :)

*sigh* God is great... and he shows it to me every single day!

No comments: