OMG It's September already!? Yeesh! How the heck did that happen?!
I went in to the store the other day with my mom really quick and there was Halloween and Christmas stuff EVERYWHERE. This just means my move to Dallas is so much more quickly approaching than I'd thought. I hope everything works out the way I want it to. I still need someone to take over my lease and have people coming to take a look at it tomorrow. Also, I need to find a fabulous apartment when I go out there next week :)
I'm absolutely in love with Safetysuit at the moment. They have some awesome songs on their album. This one in particular is fab!
In other news - football started this weekend... Georgia lost, Virginia Tech lost, and Georgia Tech won. Eh. Whatev.
I know this post is SUPER random, but that's the kind of mood I'm in at the moment. Just have a lot of stuff going on. :) Work, then drinks with someone I used to work with. I haven't caught up with her in forever! Hooray!
Happy Labor Day weekend to those who actually got to celebrate it! (Not I!! I worked the entire time!)
No comments:
Post a Comment