I just got back from my little trip to Dallas. I found a FABULOUS apartment - in a great location with TONS of amenities! I went by the restaurant and they're starting me on some lovely shifts at the end of next week. This will give me time to get settled before I start working.
I have SO much stuff to do - packing, etc. And I'm going to make some cupcakes for the peeps at my restaurant.
Funny, I used to HATE going in to the restaurant when I was with Michael. Now, I kinda like a few of the people there. I really was a mean person when I was in that relationship. :) Such a happy person now!
Monday at the ass crack of dawn the truck will start up and I will be out of Atlanta. It's been raining the past few days here and my friend says... "Atlanta is crying because you're leaving..." That may very well be the case, but I'm throwing up the deuces behind my head as I roll out. I'm so ready to be gone.
Texas, here I come!
1 comment:
I cannot believe you're moving to Texas?! What's is Texas? It's SO far away! Good luck girl :) Moving out of state is a great adventure!
Post a Comment