Sunday, October 11, 2009

As Usual...

Busy bee, as usual... still looking for a job, still working on getting this apartment set up the way I want it. :) Working my ass off at the restaurant - every day, to be exact - and they're going to train me this week to do cocktail. It should mean more money for me, and I'm ok with that!!

I actually just hung wall stuff today (that's usually one of the last things that happens for me when I move - so I know I'm close to being done!!)

Things are amazing here and I love Dallas. It's been super overcast and cloudy and cold for the past week or so. I can't wait for the sun to shine again!

1 comment:

mscarebear said...

You are way way past due for an update missy. How's Dallas? Find work yet? Miss ya! Post more!