Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Ok - so I know I haven't updated in a while. A lot has been going on but I seriously have not had time to write. I turn my computer on maybe once a week. Monday - work, Tuesday - work, Wednesday - work, Thursday - work, Friday - work, Saturday - work, Sunday - work... and guess what... all over again the next week!

I've been working a lot, which is great - but I'm still trying to find a "real" job in the meantime!! I have done a lot of great networking - which is helping me, but I haven't found anything yet. Once I get to that, I'm pretty sure I'll have some 'steady' down time :)

Oy! Happy Halloween, though! I'll have to post the picture of my eiffel tower of pumpkins that won me 75 bucks for the pumpkin carving contest at the restaurant. Huzzah!

No comments: