Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Focus.


Or a lack thereof.

I'm trying really hard. I really am. This semester has kicked my ass from here to there and back again. For one, things with Michael are going extremely well and all I want to do is spend all of my time with him. His son is in town until the 26th and we've been doing all kinds of cool things around the city. For two, I took WAAAAaaaay too many classes this summer. I have group projects in three of my four classes. I am a shitty test-taker and always have been. For three, I have no motivation right now whatsoever. None to focus with. None to actually buckle down and do what I need to do to succeed. My mind goes blank at precisely the wrong time all the time.

And that's not like me. Not one bit.

So... for the next two weeks until this hellacious semester is over... I won't be back. I'll still check up on your blogs - cause I've got a blackberry now and can do that on the train, but I won't be writing here until then. It sucks because this is my outlet for funny things and rants and raves and opinions, but I've got to do something to keep my ass from having to re-take a class or two.

C'est la vie.

See ya in two weeks!

2 comments:

Odette said...

oooh ouch! Good luck hun! See ya when you get back!!!

Wanderlusting said...

Oh man, if you can figure out how to focus, PLEASE let me know. That's such a problem of mine. Also, please let me know how to stay disciplined, be ambitious and determined. Need pointers on that as well!