AHHHHHhhhh!!!! Life is a freaking whirlwind at the moment. School this, Michael that, Money this, House stuff that... it's so ridiculous the things that need to happen in a day.
I came home from school this afternoon around 5... and slept until 9:30. It felt great - but I'm still tired. I had to take Michael to the airport this morning to catch a flight to Vegas for the weekend. It's easier for him to be gone for me now because he's gone on so many trips thus far. Usually, my trips and his trips coincide, so it's a ton easier... but I've got a million things going on this weekend with school and friends and all that jazz. I don't think my life stops for one minute.
I'm super excited about Monday. It's my birthday present to Michael to take him to see Dave Matthews, but he has no clue. We're going to have a TON of fun (and we're going with Rae and her bf, too!).
Now it's off to do homework, housework, sleep... you know, all the bullshit I've gotta do to get through school right now. Argh.
1 comment:
OOOhhh yes I know that feeling! Good luck with everything and have fun at the concert!!!! That's very exciting!
Post a Comment