Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Busy Bee...

Yes, I admit, I've neglected the blog once again... but it's all because I haven't really had the time to update. Here's the list of things I've been keeping up with:

- Michael and I went to his city this weekend. We had SO much fun but it was exhausting meeting all of those people and talking the whole time. :)
- Carrie is coming next Wednesday and I cannot WAIT to spend a weekend with her! It's been since we went to Hawaii in September to visit her. That's WAY too long!
- School is kicking my ass. I have projects in each one of my classes that I'm practically the leader of - and stuff due all the time.
- I've had to get stuff taken care of to Study Abroad. I still have a million to-do things like getting a physical, applying my financial aid, etc. Thankfully, I've already taken care of the Passport. That's one less thing to worry about!
- I'm in the process of finding a new roommate. Now THAT is tedious.
- I work 3 days as a nanny and 2 days as a waitress. I have Sundays off from Work and School but it really doesn't feel like it with the amount of homework I have!
- My little sister's bday is next week.
- Spending time with my family is crazy short because of everything going on.
- I have my small group Tuesday nights.
- errands like grocery shopping, oil changes, etc.... and cleaning and laundry...

and this list rolls on and on. I never get a break! :)

So... I'll have to catch up on your blogs and tell you all some funny stories from this weekend.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: