Carrie is definitely here :) We're having SUCH a girl-time. We went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic today (which, I did not like her outfits, but thought the movie was great!). We went to get mani/pedi's (I have not done this in at least a year). We got Panera (Yumm!!), shopped a bit, and came home for dinner and delicious bottle(s) of wine. We each got one... and I'm about 3 glasses deep in mine at the moment.
We're about to head to a favorite bar of ours that we haven't been to in FOREVER, it feels like. Blaire is coming to pick us up and be the DD tonight. We're going to have a BLAST!
I dropped Michael off yesterday morning... he's headed to a month-long business trip far, far away from here :( but I'm going to visit him the weekend of the 20th. That's only 2 weeks away, and we get to tour the city together.
I have been contemplating, with all the cities I've been traveling to, revealing to you where I live. I know, I know, this has been my greatest fear - someone I work with, in my oh-so-professional life, will find this blog and read all about my personal life. This is something I hold sacred in the professional world. I don't think co-workers should be allowed into your personal life, unless you let them.
SO - I'm THINKING about writing about it... but for now, you'll just have to read about my newest "Review of a new city" :)
Oh how I love cheap wine.
No comments:
Post a Comment