Thursday, July 16, 2009

10 [Random] Things...

1. I finish school in exactly 13 days. I couldn't be more excited!!
2. I LOVE the Kings of Leon and their new stuff: Sex on Fire and Use Somebody. GREAT songs.
3. I am so. sick. of. cleaning. argh.
4. I would like to stop eating so much. I think it's a stressful thing. I need to turn those stupid sweet snacks into healthy ones :)
5. I just got a new Cricut for my graduation present and I'm STOKED!!
6. Carrie came to visit last week and we had SO much fun! We didn't take as many pics as we normally do - but we had a blast!
7. We went to see Away We Go. FABULOUS movie! (you should go see it!)
8. I have been looking for Armin's ASOT 2009 for MONTHS now. Only place I can find it is online :(
9. Summertime = high electricity bills.
10. The restaurant has been SUPER slow... I mean SUPER slow... I'm making only 1/2 of what I was making. IF that.

Overall, everything is going great. Some huge changes in my life are about to take place and I feel as though I may be blogging a bit more. ;)

No comments: