Monday, April 5, 2010

ATL mama....!!

This weekend was fan-tabulous in the ATL. I got to catch up with a lot of old friends, see some of the kids I used to nanny for, hang out with my family (saw my great gma!!), see a Braves pre-season game, and go on a date with Number 10. I had a blast… and happy birthday to me!

I wanted to write about something monumental – something that has a chuckle factor, or something that would be interesting to you, at least. But right now – none of that is. It was all just catching up.

Shenanigans ensued on Friday evening with Blaire and some other friends. We went out to our usual stomping grounds – just some new places. I didn’t go to the MF Room or to the Gold Club, which happen to be some newer “clubs” in town. There just wasn’t time or opportunity for it. I’m sure the same old ATL DB’s were out in full force and I was content spending time with the people I care about more.

I did see Michael Vick in the airport, getting on a plane to Tampa, so that was interesting. I also almost didn’t make my flight because they had to bump 4 people. They offered a sweet deal, too. Two free round trips anywhere AirTran flies, hotel for the night, and 3 meals. I would have taken them up on that offer had I not had a ridiculously important meeting at the oil and gas company on Monday. *sigh* If there’s anywhere to be “stuck,” Atlanta would be the best place.

No comments: