Have you ever noticed that some songs just sound better when you’re drunk. For instance, you’re driving down the highway and a song has been played at least 4 times in your 20 minute jaunt to wherever you’re going – so you change it, and rarely listen to it.
But not when you’re drunk. That shit comes over the speakers, you get really happy, start to dance, sing all the lyrics… you know, the works.
Not something you do? Ok, well maybe it’s just me. ;)
I have a blackberry… love it. (minus the inability to have apps like shazaam) I keep a list in the “notes” section of things like books I see that I’d like to read, songs I need to download, blog topics, etc.
After this weekend, I found a few songs in there that I just didn’t know what the hell drunk me was trying to tell sober me. For instance:
Bep.
I can understand that means Black Eyed Peas…. But what song did I hear that was noteworthy enough to download? No clue.
My favorite…?
Midnight.
Haha! Wtf does that even mean?! Is it a lyric? A song title? Who the hell knows…
No comments:
Post a Comment