Sunday, August 3, 2008

10 Things I'm annoyed about today...

Oh, it's just one of those days... I'm just annoyed. I don't think there's anything anyone can do about it. (well, scratch that, Michael made me feel better this morning)

Ok, Ok... I started writing about the things that were annoying me - but that's not going to do me any good. You'd better believe there's at least 10 things that are annoying me today but here's not the place for that. Perhaps it's because of the week that it is (girls, you know this week all too well). I'll get over it. Until then, bah humbug.

I get to go to a fabulous concert in a few hours. Hopefully it's going to be tons of fun and I can leave all of my frustrations at the door. hrpmh.

2 comments:

kimberlie said...

share! maybe we were annoyed about the same things...?

Delicieux said...

Eh... annoyed with some people in particular - but it's all good now :)