1. I'm starting to roller blade again :) huzzah! (It's finally cooled off enough to where I can step out the door and sweat won't pour from my forehead)
2. School starts on Monday. Hrm.
3. I'm [hopefully] going to dinner tonight with a friend of mine. We haven't talked in forever and I haven't seen in her in even longer than that.
4. Someone opened their door into Michael's car... kinda like what happened to my car earlier this year. Inconsiderate people. Hrmph.
5. Matt Nathanson comes to town again soon, I bet Rae and I are going to see him again cause he's so fabulous!
6. I've discovered the music of Matthew Perryman Jones... and LOVE it!!
7. Yesterday was 6 months from Michael and my first date :)
8. I get to have lunch with my mom and my broham tomorrow. I haven't seen my brother in forever...
9. I had to get my car fixed... 3rd gear didn't like me, so they took apart the WHOLE transmission and rebuilt all 6 gears. Gotta love driving stick!
10. And, in the spirit of saving the best for last, I am proud to tell you that yesterday I booked TWO tickets to Hawaii for Labor Day weekend... Carrie is STOKED that we're coming to see her! Hooray for a mini-vacay with Michael to see my best friend!!! (My two favorite people in ONE place?!!) :)
1 comment:
Hawaii! So lucky! I so wanna go there :(
Post a Comment