Saturday morning comes along and we hop in my car... go to Panera to get something to eat and then on to Target... over to my house and then to the dealership to look at some cars. We got to my house (I had to run in and get my coat because it was snowing) and I came back out. Michael looked at me and told me he had to show me something.
Exhibit A.

Oh yes. While we were at Target, someone decided to slam their lovely WHITE car door into my brand new BLACK car. It may look small, but that little sucker is about 3 inches long and really deep.
Here's my beauty...

And now some inconsiderate asshole has dented her. Funny, because I make sure I avoid tight parking spots, etc. so that kind of thing doesn't happen to me. I parked in the clear - a few spots towards the back and someone still got it.
The one thing in this world I dispise is ignorance. It's completely ridiculous that people can be that inconsiderate and disrespectful of others' property. I pay a lot of money for that car - you can't imagine how angered I was/am.
It was kinda funny when Michael told me about it because he was really cautious when he did... but not really that funny because my precious car was dented. Good for him, having to deal with my anger - haha - at least he did it in the right way. Makes me like him even more :)
1 comment:
OH NO! That is such a piss off! I am so sorry that you're little girl got violated! Arg I share you're contempt for people's carelessness and ignorance. The world is full of so many apethetic people it drives me nuts!
I am also glad that the Rocky situation has resolved itself! I know how heartbreaking it can be giving a pet away and to have it all go down like that was not fair! So yay!
It sounds like you have found a good one in Michael!
Post a Comment