... warm weather.... rain - and lots of it.
... Sunday afternoons laying on the couch with the windows and doors open.
... being able to rollerblade more at the park.
... My BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
... St. Patty's and Easter (two holidays that are WAY too close together this year)
... capri pants and skirts (oh, I have a closet full)
... hiking, biking, camping, and all that fun outdoor stuff.
... (means) summer is on its way... and summer just happens to be my most favorite time of the year!
... that certain smell. I don't know what it is but it brings me back, way back.
... family time. (we've got 3 birthdays within a month of each other! Yikes!)
Spring is almost here!
Le ressort est presque ici!
1 comment:
You know, all summer I've whined about how hot it's been and how I'm looking forward to winter, but now that is getting A LITTLE BIT colder (only a little) I'm looking forward to spring. It's such a nice time of year..
Post a Comment