Today is such a gorgeous day. It got up to the mid-seventies... it was sunny, not too windy... I feel great because I got to sleep in... ahhh... spring is here :)
1. I saw my sister hit two home runs at her softball scrimmage.
2. I went roller blading for 2 hours (ahh... felt so nice!) Funny story... I saw a guy on roller blades at the park in a lime green dress. Yep. More stuff about my park here. Michael even wants to go to the park to roller blade with me! Hooray!
3. I picked up the Girl Scout cookies I sold at work for my sister. Those fatties ordered 50 something boxes. Hah. Gotta love 'em though. They're all nice people. ;)
4. My roommate moved out. Finally... thankfully...
5. I have been working some this afternoon... and getting a ton accomplished... sitting on the porch outside with my laptop. I should do this every day!
6. I made a new friend. A new GIRL friend, thankfully. She's suuuuper cool and we talked for a little while. Hopefully it'll work out and I'll have a new buddy in town. It's been ridiculous with Carrie and M.Moon on the other side of the world practically.
7. I went to Verizon wireless and told them how much my phone sucked because it's 2 years old and they gave me another one. Hooray!
8. I signed the lease on my new place with my new roommate. It's her birthday today (well, it's also my sister's birthday today).
9. I got to see an old friend and hang out with some really cool people at my new roommate's birthday party.
10. I stopped by an old friend's house... whose parents are like my second parents that I love dearly. It was great to catch up.
It's a nice day outside.
C'est un beau jour dehors.
No comments:
Post a Comment