1. He washes the clothes from his body every day. Well, let me explain. At the end of the day, he throws his towel, shirt, boxers, socks, pants, in the wash... all together. He has other clothes, so that's not the issue. I really don't know what it is. But he puts those five items in and turns the setting to "extra large". To put this into perspective for you, I wash my king sheets (pillow cases and all) on the "large" setting. Yep. Water and energy waster.
2. He constantly watches tv. Doesn't do anything but work and watch tv (well, he just started school again, but still). There are times that I like peace and quiet. He says he's not actually 'watching'... it's just background noise.
3. He's gotten better about putting the dishes away, etc. but he's still not where he needs to be. (hello! Dishwasher almost TOUCHES the sink it's so close)
4. I'm still bitter about him almost burning down the house trying to make some macaroni. He scorched the pan and I ended up throwing it away because of the caked on char. [and who ended up replacing the pan? yep... you guessed it, me!]
5. Last night Sam and I were on our way out to dinner. He came in and asked "Where are you going?" I replied "dinner." He replied, "Well, where are you going?" I replied, "ummm we're going out to dinner and then probably out :)" hahahaha... loser!
6. He constantly gets stood up. He talks of 'dates' every weekend but only has gone on 2 or 3 in the last 6 months.
7. He wants a "4 door gold colored camry" hahahahaha.... for a single guy? I told him if he got it, I'd laugh at him.
8. He steps out of the shower and onto the bath mat before he's dry. [which makes it fun when I walk in there after he's done with socks on...]
9. His room smells weird. Not bad, just weird.
10. I think he's ummm... yah. That ;) [and i'm not the only one who thinks that]
So.. from reading this, you probably think I hate my roommate. I don't. I just think he's pretty annoying sometimes. Given my past with horrible roommates, he's pretty good on the scale. He comes in quiet, usually stays out of my business, and cleans up after himself for the most part. Oh, and he pays the bills on time.
I've just found him super annoying for the past two weeks or so and thought it was about time to write a 10 things about him! haha.
1 comment:
Gold Camry? 4 doors? Oh dear, that's why he is getting stood up if THAT'S his dream car!
Post a Comment