Sunday, January 13, 2008

Oh, it most certainly happens in real life...


A few mornings ago, I splurged (on my "diet", that is) and went for a bagel at Einstein's on 14th street. A rare place for me to be on a working morning, but that's not the subject at hand ;)

Apparently, the night before it had rained a little so there were a few puddles around. In the farthest right hand lane, I was passing a few other cars to catch the light when I slammed through a puddle.

It wouldn't have been all that bad if there weren't three ladies walking to the train station on their way to work... on my account all three became soaking wet.

Yah... I thought that kind of thing only happened in movies. Oh, it most certainly happens in real life. And I felt terrible. What was even worse, I got stopped at the light and it felt like everyone was looking at me. I'm not quite sure I could have done anything at that point anyway.

I felt so bad. And while the picture isn't exactly of my little incident... it does represent what happened extremely well :)

No comments: