Monday, January 28, 2008

Success story at its finest

This past weekend, my 3rd company meeting planning experience became another success story. I always get the "friday night activity" to plan on my own - which is always the most fun (and I get the most freedom with money, too).

I am a humble person when it comes to taking compliments from a job well done (because I didn't single-handedly create the whole meeting, as some people make it out to be), so I usually say thank you and move on. I'm sure next week will be full of these compliments. I'll make sure I take them with everything I've done and smile because I have completed a job well done.

With that said, I did a great job pulling together such a grandiose [if that's even a word] all-hands meeting and Friday night event. Our theme was Dr. Seuss' 'Oh the places you'll go' and it was SO much fun. :)

I feel accomplished!

Something I'm going to start doing... a phrase of the day. Hopefully, i'll be able to update every day, but if not, at least every post.

Quelle belle journée!
What a lovely day! ;)

No comments: