Ah, yes. The new year brings even more travels for me than last year. I thought i'd be able to chill out and not travel so much in 2008 (14 new places last year alone) but it doesn't seem the case.
Right now, I'm in Orlando. A nice, warm city, by the way. It was cold when I got here but yesterday and today was great. I went out to a few places, had drinks at a few places, saw a lot of the attractions and even was able to ride some rides at Universal Studios.
As for the people, they're cool. Just about as cool as those in my city. The weather's warm. But there's literally no "city"... it's all suburbia and the place they call their nightlife is in a mall. Hmm.
Weather: 8
Sites/Stuff to do: 7
People: 7
Location: 8
Overall: 8
No comments:
Post a Comment