Today has been extremely long. I had to take Carrie to the airport this morning so she could go visit her husband in Hawaii (they're moving there. Jealous. I know.) from here. She was visiting me this weekend (yes, we had a splendid time).
So, this afternoon, face buried in the computer all day, my face started turning red. It was really for no apparent reason at all. I suppose I was anxious about getting it all done today (which, I'm still at work and it's 7:30. I arrived at 8:15 this morning).
And this blog post is so exemplary of my mindset right now. Scattered, not at all put together.
There are several birthdays this week... a kid I used to babysit. An old best friend. A guy I dated once. My old boss. I need to get some cards on the way home.
Ok, enough of the rambling. You might actually get something intelligent out of me at another time. Haha. Not now!
No comments:
Post a Comment