Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ugh... dieting is necessary


There's nothing better than scanning through company photos on a crazy workday looking for pictures for a project I'm working on... and stumbling on some pictures taken of me last year.

I am absolutely, extremely embarrassed by the way I looked in those photos. The sad thing, I weigh more now than I did then.

So... I weigh 159 today. I would like to weigh 140. 19 lb's... you think I can do it? I think so!

19 lb's lighter. Ooodles happier. This should be fun.

1 comment:

Wanderlusting said...

You can SO do it! I just lost ten in a month, with a lot of hard work but still, I never thought I would be able to do it. Now it's hovering around being a 12 pound loss but I'm pretty happy with my weight now so I am not too concerned to lose anymore.