Monday, December 31, 2007

10 Things that happened to me today.

1. My brother totalled his brand new Infiniti G35 Coupe. It was a thing of beauty, too. I felt bad for him.
2. My roommate brought home some people in the wee hours of the morning. (2 girls, 1 guy) One of which was puking her brains out. Literally.
3. I wrote a letter to my neighbor (we have a shared wall) who doesn't know what it means to have respect for neighbors and not blast her rap music and she placed it on top of our trash can. I laughed. Next time it'll be the po-lice. Biatch!
4. A friend of "ours" is MIA. He hasn't logged in to his myspace account since December 23rd and his best friend (with whom he is usually attached at the hip) hasn't heard from him since then either. I hope he's alright.
5. I bought a new camera today. I did tons of research before trodding to the store with my top two choices in hand. When I got home, I looked it up - $30 less online from the same store. I'll gather my refund tomorrow.
6. My mother is making a quilt for me. Full of all of my high school band and guard t-shirts. I got to see the pieces of it today. It's going to look fab.
7. I got a phone call in the middle of a movie. I silenced it. A few seconds later a text came through saying "Call me!!!".... so I did. There wasn't an emergency.
8. I got a mani/pedi today. It was refreshing.
9. I talked to a few people I hadn't talked to in a while today. I think i've decided what i'm going to do for New Year's. Being that it's tomorrow night and all...
10. I slept until 1. Hmm.

No comments: