This year hasn't been the greatest. In fact, I've been comparing it to my "worst year ever" which was 2003. I lost my best friend and cousin, bought a new car (my dream car) and 5 days later it was wrecked, was in the hospital for a week and a half with pneumonia, broke up with my boyfriend of over a year and a half, and the list just keeps going.
2007 has proven to be just as bad, if not, worse. I won't go into the small details - as they really don't matter. All I can do is hope for a better 2008.
I can hope and dream all I want... but it's up to me to make it happen. To hang out at all the right places, to see and do everything I want, and to find good people to spend it with.
Here goes.
C'est la vie!
[Disclaimer: The majority of 2007 was AMAZING - trips to over 13 cities, most new to me - along with having fun with really close friends. The "shitty" part I'm referring to is the last few months - just as 2003 was]
No comments:
Post a Comment