Ah... where to begin?
I drove a 1999 Honda Accord for quite some time (3 years, actually... my longest track record for driving one car!) until the transmission was shot and I had to get a new one.
LOOOONNNNGGGG story short, the transmission failed about three hours after I took it to get an oil change. Smell fishy? Yep. That's what I thought, too. So, I took it to get diagnostics at another dealership and decided to buy a new car (LOVE my new car!) the same day.
Months later, after the anger subsided, my grandfather and I approached the Service Manager at Honda and explained the situation to him. He offered some assistance from Honda (thank God!) and told me he'd tell me how much once he got the car there and was able to check it out.
So... final word came back yesterday... and they're going to provide the parts, all I have to do is pay for the labor. That's only about 700 bucks total. (instead of $3000 for the whole job) Needless to say, I'm one happy camper. Now I can sell that car and lower my new car payments. Isn't life lovely!?!
Oh yes. Honda DEFINITELY made me smile :)
No comments:
Post a Comment