Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Just one of those days... that a girl goes through...

JUST another one of those days... You know, where you're late to work, you show up half make-up and then realize you were in a hurry for no reason at all... And then everyone you can think of is hounding you for more information about this that and the other and you've got to please them all at once?

Yah, well that's today for me. I got up, got in the shower and got dressed all in good time. I left my house (only 4.8 miles from the office) at 9 am. I don't really have a specific time I need to be at work, I just had a meeting scheduled for 9:30. So, on my way, I was stopped at ALL 15 lights between my house and my office. OF COURSE I was cut off a few times and OF COURSE there were a few lights that I could have gunned it and made it... but I didn't.

So I arrive right at 9:30 to find that my 9:30 meeting was rescheduled. Argh. These are the times where a Blackberry would be extremely useful and prove its existence (and couple hundred bucks) to me. BUT, I haven't got one of those yet.

9:30 meeting moved, vendors breathing down my throat to get artwork in for specific projects I'm working on, me trying to catch something before it goes to the printer because there's a mistake...

On top of all that, my landlord is being weird about me moving out. He's going back and forth on the number of days notice he needs. I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes an asshole before I leave. Brace yourself.

And everyone seems to be taking everything I say in the wrong way. My sentence "The Marketing codes are still not correct. Please replace with the codes below in Arial 5 pt font somewhere near the bottom of the document" doesn't really seem PC enough for these people. Hand holding and coddling seems more of the pampering they need.

Please. Get real. I know it's just "one of those days" but it's really not that big of a deal. For the other 26 days of this month, I've been absolutely plesant. So they can Fuck Off today :)

Yep. That's really how I feel.

Hrmph.

No comments: