Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Brave Woman!

Today was quite a blah day outside. The sun is in hiding and it's cold and miserable out there. Lovely, since I just had my car washed on Monday and it poured last night. Either way, today was most definitely a 'soup day' in every sense of the word and since I've been sick recently, it was a wise decision.

I've been avoiding Panera like the plague due to a certain incident that took place there a few months ago. But today, I didn't want to deal with the mall parking and walking just to avoid that particular Panera to get some soup in the cold, rainy weather.

So I braved it.

I went where no woman would have ever dared go!

And I came out quite alright. Yes, the lady who made the comment about my weight was there today - but she most certainly didn't recognize my incognito disguise. Sunglasses, a hat, and a scarf wrapped around my head.

That'll show 'em!

Meanwhile... update on the 140 lb'er... I have lost another lb or so. (let's call it a 152/153 fluctuation!)

And, let's not forget our French phrase of the day, shall we?

Il fait froid!
It's cold!

2 comments:

Odette said...

Hey I just started reading your blog and I think it's great! I moved to Paris last year and love it! Good luck! (Oh and "chaud" means hot and "froid" means cold, sorry I know how hard learning a new language! keep it up tho it's soooo worth it! :) )

Delicieux said...

Thanks paris nanny... it's been corrected. I don't know what I was thinking ;) haha.

Thanks for checking out my blog. Love having readers!!