1. Saffie, my kitty. I hope she can come with us to my new apartment... I love her way too much to let her go. (and I really like this apartment)
2. Michael. He's fabulous.
3. Red nail polish. (and the names that OPI gives them)
4. M. Moon. She moved far far away (San Diego, to be exact) but all for good reason.
5. Solar eclipses. There was one last week. Michael and I saw it in between turns at Scrabble. (I won, of course)
6. Carrie. She also moved far far away (even farther... to Hawaii) but for good reason as well.
7. Express. Hands down, my favorite place to shop. Carrie has gotten me more into boutiques but I still love Express.
8. My car. Oh... lovely, lovely car. Black 2006 Honda Accord V6 coupe 6 spd. Fully loaded. Yep... 260 hp. (that's some fast shizzle.)
9. My family. I have the best mom and siblings that I could ever ask for. ESPECIALLY my little sisters :) They're adorable!
10. Paris. I would say this is borderline obsessed... not just an adoration.
And the phrase of the day...
J'aime Paris!
I love Paris!
No comments:
Post a Comment