I've been really good about eating really healthy and not eating when I'm not hungry. (which, my friends, is the CORRECT way to diet) Either way, it's all paid off. Considering I haven't been able to get the park recently because it's been so increidbly cold, I think I'm doing really well.
My scale fluctuates between 145 and 150. I'm EXTREMELY happy about that. My scale isn't entirely accurate about anything so I can't really tell you the exact weight. The times I've quoted before were done on another, more accurate scale at the house I nanny at.
Sometime mid last week, I put on a pair of my work pants that happened to be an 8 and they were extremely baggy. I was a little bummed because I LOVE those pants, but really happy because I can fit now into some of my old pants that I loved that are 6's. Hell yah!
I went to Michael's on Friday night and the first thing he said to me was "Wow. Did you lose another 20 lbs today?? You look GREAT!" That made me feel really good... and he was being honest. :)
I also received another compliment from someone I work with. She goes out of town a lot so there are sometimes weeks that I don't see her. That happened to be the case for the past few weeks, so we hadn't seen each other. She said that she noticed the weight gone. She's a vegan (more hardcore than I am) too, so she's very happy about it!
So there you have it. I'm pretty happy about the current situation. I feel better about myself and people that I care about are noticing as well. I know I'm not completely there yet, but you can't lose 19 lbs overnight!!
No comments:
Post a Comment