This weekend, I'm in San Diego with Carrie and M. Moon - we're going to Vegas for my bday celebration. Also this weekend, Michael is in Dallas with his family - going to an all men's church retreat.
I think I got the better end of that stick.
But it doesn't mean I don't miss him. In fact, I miss him terribly.
This morning, we talked for a few minutes when he was on his way to pick up his new car. The paper (from the church retreat) said "no cell phones" but he assured me he'd have it anyway. Wrong. He was told this morning that they're pretty serious about not having cell phones there. For obvious reasons that I certainly understand.
Doesn't mean I like it any better. I'll be in Vegas and San Diego living it up... and he won't be able to share it with me until Sunday. He's absolutely the sweetest thing to me - and I think he's incredible for it. But he said something last night that got me in the gut.
"Just know that you're taking a huge part of my heart with you"
*sigh* he's the best and I MISS HIM!
2 comments:
Oh My Goodness! That is sooo sweet! sigh. You're making me jealous! I totally understand the missing the bf thing but at least you know that he'll be thinking about ya! Have a GREAT time in Vegas lucky girl!
Awwwe so sweet!
Post a Comment