Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bitchy Behavior

Today fucking blows. Yesterday was worse, but today there are the lingering feelings left over from last night's "adventures" (if you will). Let's chat, shall we?

Last week, Girl number 1 called me and asked if Michael and I wanted to go see Nelly at a private event on Tuesday night. They'd won some tickets to the event and since I'd shared my free tickets to Linkin Park with her and her husband, I assumed that's why she wanted me to come.

I've written about these bitches before. And yes, they are in fact bitches. Might I remind you of this, where there was only a small excerpt towards the bottom... You certainly haven't heard about the full extent of their capabilities until this very post.

Since then, some new developments have ensued. Girl number 2 has been broken up with and is very bitter about it. She was with Michael's roommate for four years. She was one of the bitches going with us since she and Girl number 1 are best friends - along with Michael's ex. These girls are fucking crazy. In everything they do, they're crazy. They throw things, make public disturbances when they're angry, talk about their best friends behind their backs... defined as 'crazy' in every book i've known.

This starts my situation last night. I decided to make the best of it, even though I've never liked these girls and have tried my damndest to try to befriend them only to be shit on in the end.

Bitchy behavior number 1: Girl number 2 calls me to arrange where we're going to meet because we were all going to ride together. She tells me she's going to wear jeans and a cute top, so I should do the same. We show up, they're all three in mini dresses. I looked hot in my jeans and cute top. Michael's the only one I care about and he thought I looked hot, so it wasn't that big of a deal.

Bitchy behavior number 2: All three girls (Girl number 3 was alright, didn't cause any drama and I actually like her...) shared a bottle of Jager on the way downtown. Needless to say, they were walking sideways by the time we got there 20 minutes later. They're not nice drunks, either. They're obnoxious, bitchy-biatches that you don't want to be around. Even when we got inside after standing in the ridiculously long line... the girls behind us said, "oh look, there are the dumb bitches from outside"... hah! Nice!

Bitchy behavior number 3: All three girls leave to go get (more) drinks, flirt, do whatever... so I'm left holding our space in the crowd with Michael and his friend (who happens to be Girl number 1's husband). I think that's great, because I didn't want to associate myself with them anyway... except Girl number 1 and her husband start bickering in the middle of the crowd. Girl number 1 starts yelling at him and he threatens to leave... and he does. She stays back for a while and watches the very beginning of the concert, and then leaves to go find him.

We're in the middle of this great big city, here, people... Many bars, restaurants, alleys, and other places he could have ducked into. You might as well just enjoy the concert and deal with the bullshit later. That's what i'd do... but nope. Had to go find him.

Literally, Michael and I went to the concert with six people and were the only two watching it. I found that slightly amusing.

Bitchy behavior number 4: I receive a phone call from Girl number 2 asking me to come outside. It's been an hour and a half, concert's almost over... not a big deal. So we leave and go outside to do some damage control. Little did I know the night would end up THIS shitty. We walk outside and Girl number 1's husband is nowhere to be found. I've known him longer than I've known Michael, so I'd say we're friends. I call and call and finally start to text him when he eventually calls me back. (he's got the keys to the car, might I add) Girl number 3 is FURIOUS that Girl number 1's husband has left them stuck downtown in mini dresses. Me, being the calm and sober one, I have to regulate. Michael just stayed out of the way (good for him!).

We finally make it to the car and Girl number 2 is egging both Girl number 1 and Girl number 3 on... saying how horrible Girl number 1's husband is for walking out and making them think they were stranded down there with no way to get home... coaxing Girl number 1 into whatever she wanted her to think... lots of things. Bitterness is in the air.

Girl number 2 and 3 call some guy and get him to come pick them up. Everyone wanted to leave them since their ride was on the way. Let me just say, dispite thinking these girls are bitches... I got the keys and I made everyone wait until their ride got there. There's no way in hell I'm going to leave some bitches downtown in mini dresses with the homeless people at midnight on the corner... no matter how much I may or may not like them. Please note that Girl number 1, who happens to be Girl number 2 and 3's BEST friend, wanted to leave them. I'm just sayin.

Bitchy behavior number 5: The four of us get in the car and I'm driving. I've already had to look Girl number 1 in the face and tell her that she needs to shut the fuck up numerous times - that these problems should be worked out in the privacy of her own home, not for the world to see. We ride home with Michael and the husband making small talk. Husband missed the show... and we had to tell him all about it. We arrive back at our car and let Husband drive them the rest of the way home. Michael gets a call from his roommate, who also happens to be Girl number 2's ex boyfriend.

At this point, neither Michael or I want to associate ourselves with these people anymore. I have tried pretending to be their friends just so we can all go out and have fun.... that philosophy actually doesn't work. Never again will I endure the night that I endured last night.

Bitchy behavior number 6: Girl number 2 called my phone and had the audacity to blame me for talking shit about her to her ex boyfriend. Who the fuck does she think she is? First, I don't have his phone number... and second, I don't go that low. She continued to go as low as she possibly could and make up shit that has to do with my relationship.

You have no idea how pissed off I am about the situation. My friends don't act like that - or if they do, they're not my friends for very long. I'm older than that... I deal with situations MUCH differently than these bitches do... and I don't have time for their petty bullshit.

Thanks for letting me vent. I'm still pretty heated about all of it - and it doesn't end where I ended it here... there's more laundry but I'm not sure it's right to air it. C'est la fuckin vie.

1 comment:

Kass said...

Holy shit! What drama! Get away from those bitches ASAP!