Friday, December 11, 2009

10 Things I look forward to when I'm married one day.

I've been trying to figure out what kind of Christmas cards to send out this year. I'm single. I have a lovely Saffie kitty. And that's about it. Nothing "picture postcard" worthy, in my book. Which got me to thinking. There are a LOT of things I look forward to being able to do when I get married. (well, besides the whole being married part)

1. Picture Christmas cards :)
2. Buying a house
3. Decorating a house
4. Having a "Plus 1"
5. Social Functions... happy hours, etc. with friends
6. Traveling
7. Getting a mailing address stamp (corny, I know, but I love it!)
8. Being able to buy initialed items because I'll know what my initials will be!
9. Kiddos.
10. Making desert. All the time.

I know, I'm a bit of a romantic, but I look forward to these things. Now I just need to find someone to marry... ;) haha!

No comments: