Thursday, December 31, 2009

10 Things... from 2009 and hopefully in 2010!

Oh, 2009... what a year...
1. I visited DC, Dallas, Charleston, and Europe.
2. I turned 25.
3. I went on a 3-week long euro-trip alllll around Italy and to Paris, France.
4. I graduated from College with a Bachelor degree.
5. I picked a city and moved to Dallas :)
6. Two friends got engaged, some close friends got married.
7. I saw Carrie twice this year!
8. I went "home for Christmas"
9. I've had the flu AND strep this year. Lovely!
10. I got to see Kaskade :)

And what to look forward to in 2010...
1. Starting a new job/career.
2. Lots of travel?
3. New Year's resolutions... money, weight, the usual!
4. Love, perhaps?
5. Carrie's visit in June-ish

I'm sure there are more things, my mind is just a little preoccupied at the moment.

No comments: