I have noticed that I love to make lists. I searched high and low for some "list keepers" and haven't been able to find any cute ones with the correctly labeled fields to fit my information in.
I would love to have a book with all the books I've read - with just enough room for me to write what I want about it. Or, a book of the wines I've had and such.
I dunno, maybe I'm a dork. Heh. ;)
I have been thinking about this for the past few days as well - there's not really a "girl's guide" to this city... or any city at that. I should put together a website or book or something with places to go, things to do, where the boutiques are, what places offer good classes (step, cooking, scrapbooking, etc.) and other things like that. I think it would be kind of a more permanent daily candy. I dunno. Just an idea - but a huge feat overall.
I watched Julie and Julia tonight and it was a really cute movie! My roommate is out of town on business this week... and then he leaves for two weeks to go home for the holidays. Three whole weeks sans roommate?! What ever will I do?! Anyway - I'm going home next week. Can't wait to see everyone! Hooray! (Oh, and Happy Holidays!)
No comments:
Post a Comment