Yep. It sure is!! In fact, yesterday should have been new laptop day but the crazies at FedEx decided they'd better bypass my door altogether and just leave it at the office. Had I not tracked this little sucker down last night, I wouldn't have even known it was sitting there waiting for me to bring it to life.
I mean, I DO live up 3 flights of stairs, but you sign up for that when you become a Fed Ex guy, in my opinion.
Either way, I'm SUPER excited about this laptop. I'm able to get work done SO much faster with such a large screen and fast computer. I'm able to go to the coffee shop around the corner (which I absolutely ADORE) and chill with the music and hot tea. MMMmmm.
I have so many funny stories that I always want to blog about but never seem to have the time.
This morning, I was talking with a coworker. She was facing me (away from the window) and I was facing her (looking out the window). Since our office building is overlooking the highway on one side, I was able to see a man on a bicycle out of the window. He looked like santa claus and his bike was loaded with junk. It was sad, because he was riding near the highway and that's super dangerous. But it was also pretty funny, because he looked super determined to make it. Poor guy!
This weekend will probably be uneventful. My best friend out here broke up with his girlfriend the other day. The one he moved here for. So he's moving back. And I'm super sad about it. I loved hanging out with him! Hell, with THEM! They're so much fun. Well, they were. Anyway, very sad moment.
But alas, it's new laptop day - so I'm happy about that! And really tired. So, umm, goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment