Oh bloggety-blog. How little time I have for you these days. I literally jumped right back into the game. Projects here and there - lots of *fun* stuff going on.
1. I've ordered a new computer. I can't wait for it to get here... Friday's the day. Can't wait! :) (yah, that's NEXT Friday... ugh!)
2. The consulting co. job is fabulous! I'm learning SO much and she's impressed with my work. I can see this one having a lot of potential. Only drawback, I'm a "consultant" therefore have to pay my own taxes. Not the fun part! My real title is Marketing Specialist. Fitting, I suppose.
3. There is SO much going on at the oil and gas co. I think there is a ton of room for me to "shine" and get stuff done. It's easy when the projects just present themselves to you. Much harder when you have to dig for them.
4. Carrie is coming here in June. That week can't get here fast enough!
5. Pretty much addicted to these sites: www.textsfromlastnight.com and www.postsecret.com Heh. In what little free time I have
6. My first 'gossip' lunch is tomorrow. I got a little preview today - and, let me tell you, this is going to be interesting. I've gotta figure out how this chick gets the whole "password protected" shizzle. I have a feeling this is gonna be juicy!
7. I've been working out for the past two weeks. The gym is really close (at the clubhouse of our apt. complex) and there's never anyone there. It makes me feel really good and I am building a few muscles. Hooray!
8. I need a good office plant. Anyone have any good suggestions? Something that doesn't take a lot of maintenance but is pretty and kinda big - my cube is humongous.
9. I caught up with a few people from my past today. It's been good catching up with people. I've had to wait until I actually had stuff to tell them. Could you imagine if I just told them I sat in my pj's watching Desperate Housewives all day? Haha!
10. Speaking of Desperate Housewives, I'm hooked. Not quite sure how I never watched this show before. But I can't wait to watch this show. Awesome!
Anyway, that's about it. I have some funny stories to tell. Like, when I was driving down the road the other day and a creepy crawly lookin thing just slid down from somewhere in my car. Freaked me out. Literally.
Yah. Good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment