I just ordered these magnificent things. Carrie would be proud. ;) I decided that I needed a new pair of black closed-toe high heels. I purchased some from Target that absolutely hurt the hell outta my feet, so I returned them. I know, I know... wearing a pair of shoes and returning them isn't usually in my character - but money is tight and they were poorly designed!
The need for a black shoe was still there so I went searching today. I must say, I haven't figured out where it is these Dallas bitches go to get there cute little shoes yet, but I am determined to find it!! I went to the Marshall's "Mega shoe shop" and found zip. Famous footwear... nada. I even went to the mall.... but what I found was this little beauty, in black suede.
This hot number is going fast. (Nine West, you guys are brilliant!) So I had to order them online. I like the black/white one better than the black suede ones. And I paid a little more for them than I normally would have, but I really want them. (Plus, it just made me feel better)
So, 7-10 days from now, I should see them at my doorstep. I should also be starting my new job around that same time, celebratory present for myself, I suppose. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment