Friday, January 8, 2010

The Job Hunt

I've decided not to put all of my eggs in one basket with the stuff I've got lined up thus far... so I'm still submitting my resume and networking and all that stuff. Here's the update.

Number of Jobs Applied for Today... 9
Number of Jobs Applied for Yesterday... 23
Number of Jobs Applied for since November... 56
Number of various emails sent re: Jobs... 18
Number of recruiters wanting me for a sales position that I don't want... 6
Number of calls about potential interviews... 2
Number of interviews... 1
Number of Jobs obtained... 0

So, there ya have it. No one can say that I haven't tried ;) At the end of this, I'm sure I'll have a fabulous job. I applied at another pub today, just in case. I'm tired of being home all day with no money and nothing to do but scour the internet for new jobs to add to the list.

C'est la vie!!

No comments: