Ever since I was a kid, I have watched shows like Judge Joe Brown and Judge Judy. They've always been fascinating and (even though they're totally not "real").
Isn't it funny how I have a case now against the biatch that rented my apartment in Atlanta? Hmmm. What about taking her on one of those shows? It would be PERFECT!
I submitted a case against her on Judge Joe Brown AND Judge Judy. We'll see which producers call me back and offer me the best offer for the case. She now owes me $1300 from all the bills associated with the apartment. I've tried and tried to get the money from her, but it's not happening.
Instead, I find out through facebook that she bought some new glasses for herself, went on a trip, started a new job, etc. All things that she could have either forfeited or would have given her SOME money to pay me.
No comments:
Post a Comment