So, the pub I was supposed to start working at never came through. I was literally "hired" at the place, just needed a firm 'show up at this time' for training. Well, I called, I did my part - and that never happened.
So, I've written them off and I applied at another pub yesterday, this one a LOT closer to my place. Still just as packed. Still the potential to make shit tons of moolah.
I talked to the guy at the Part Time Marketing Coordinator gig yesterday. He is in the process of setting me up with an interview with the President of the place. This is HUGE, imo. So, hopefully I'll hear back from him soon with word on when that'll take place.
I also got an email from the lady at the consulting company. We're talking about projects.
All in all, things are looking up - but they're taking their sweet ass time. I know I sound super depressed, but life is a bit difficult at the moment. Oh, and the biatch that rented my place in Atlanta still hasn't paid me December's rent or utilities.
Stressed. Out. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment